About Dr. Parul Garg
Dr Parul Garg is a passionate Doctor with extensive experience in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology. She’s adept in properly diagnosing the patients’ problems by her expertise in Diagnostic Radiology and strategizing the best minimally invasive treatments through her experience in Interventional Radiology procedures.
Bringing forward an empathetic and professional attitude, committed to providing best patient care, she’s well experienced for counselling her patients for their maximum benefit.
Over Years of Experience
- MBBS – LLRM Medical College, Meerut
- MD – KGMC, Lucknow
- DNB – National Board of Examinations
- Senior residency from University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi
- Breast Imaging and Interventions – Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Care Institute Newyork , USA
- Interventional Radiology- Mumbai
- Breast Imaging society of India
- Indian society of vascular and interventional Radiology
- Indian Radiology and Imaging association
Dr Parul garg is a Diagnostic and Interventional Radiologist with more than 18 years of experience.
She has many treatment options for various problems through her expertise in interventional radiology using the least invasive techniques in order to minimize risk to the patient and improve health outcomes. These procedures have less risk, less pain and less recovery time in comparison to open surgery.
- Breast imaging and Image guided Breast Interventions- Biopsies, FNAC, Hook wire localisation and Marker placements
- Ultrasound and CT guided Biopsies
- Ultrasound and CT guided percutaneous Drainage procedures
- Fluoroscopy guided fallopian tube recanalization
- Endovascular laser ablation of varicose veins (EVLT)
- Uterine artery embolization for non surgical treatment of Fibroid
- Biliary Interventions – Stenting, Drainage